- This book, ‘Basic Grammar and Language Conventions Years 3-4,’ has been designed to provide the basic knowledge and understanding of essential grammar and language conventions for these year levels. It is divided into 5 sections.
- Parts of Speech
- Compound and Complex Sentences, Clauses
- Phrases and Simple Sentences
- Using Language
- Within the book are Mini-Tests for the student to complete as each section is studied. The online segments for this book include the following:
- Answers to Mini-Tests in the book itself
- Easy-to-Use Answers to section tests.
- The Section Tests are generally multiple choice items.
- The book and the test program have been designed to assist the student’s progress in English language skills.